Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's your mojo?

This weekend was soul riding. A handful of us headed out to the Cradle of Mankind for a bit of technical riding followed by the ubiquitous coffee and in this case, apple pie and cream. OK, so I had an omelette instead but that's not the point.

The point is that I ride for the exercise, the space, the cameraderie and the social interaction afterwards. This ride just happened to include herds of gemsbok and wildebeest, some impala dashing across the road in front of us and two tortoises giving it horns.

And Sunday was the single track all the way up the Braamfontein Spruit to Greenside for famous Vida coffee followed by brunch at Doppios. (I am such a name dropper).

And for the first time in ages, I loved my riding. Not too much, not too far and wonderful company. 

So what's your story?

What gets you out of bed and onto two wheels?

Posted via email from Go Cycling

No comments:

Post a Comment